Saturday, December 12, 2009

Free Session Winner

What a busy Saturday and tons of fun. I had several sessions that I will post as I get them done. Here is the first session of the day. Brandy, I had a blast photographing your sweet little girl. She is such a doll! I have barely begun going through all of the photos but here are a few of my favorites.

These photos are a part of the free session give-away to celebrate having 200 fans on facebook. If you are not already a fan of Darla Peters Photography on facebook, join now...I will have another session give-away when I reach 300 fans. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Kansas-City-MO/Darla-Peters-Photography/156191073144?ref=ts












1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful-
    Of course that's my Granddaughter assisted by you great gift or vise versa-
    Mike Matheson

    ReplyDelete