Friday, February 19, 2010

More modeling photos

I have been having lots of fun with tutus and hair accessories lately. My poor daughter has been forced into modeling....although she hasn't complained too much. ;) I really miss doing outdoor, natural light photos. I guess that I must live in the wrong part of the country because I really love shooting outside. Bring on the warm weather...bring on spring! Since I can't find anything green outside, I bought some green paper which is the next best thing. I think I am going to love this paper! Thanks again to TutuTwirls for the adorable pink bunny tutu!










And thanks again to Danbury Lane for the beautiful fairy tutu sets.
















And thanks to Born2Impress for keeping my daughter stylish in the cute hair clips.




No comments:

Post a Comment