Saturday, August 7, 2010

Emily

I am officially old! The last time I was in my hometown, I took senior pics for my niece. Coming from a large family, I've already had several nieces and nephews graduate from high school but Emily is different. I actually remember when Emily was born and I remember watching her grow up. At some point for me I guess that time stood still. I know that I haven't aged in years...but apparently time hasn't stopped for everyone... ;) Emily, I can't believe that you are going to graduate from high school this year! I still picture you as the little tiny kid toddling around the house. I guess at some point, you grew up when I wasn't looking! It was a pleasure taking your senior portraits. You are so comfortable in front of the camera and such a positive person to work with. I know that you will continue to excel in life and I wish you all the best!

Since this shoot was for family, I am afraid that there is a little bit of picture overload. I've picked out several of my favorites but there are over 100 more just like them. Emily, I hope that you have an easier time picking your favorites than I did... ;)












1 comment: