Friday, May 13, 2011

Nature Up Close

Photography has been a hobby since I was a little girl. I am a little amazed at the amount of money my mom must have spent developing rolls of film with photos of my stuffed animals and other random objects. I smile when I think of the photo-shoots that my nephews were forced to endure. (They have admitted that photo-shoots now are less painful than they were when we were younger.... :) I love that a life-long hobby has also become my career. I also love that my career is still a life-long hobby.

I have always loved nature photography and I am quickly falling in love with my new macro lens. There is something about crawling around on the ground inspecting the tiniest of details while looking for the best angle and the best composition that is surprisingly relaxing and mentally vigorating. It is the chance to see the world in a different way....a fresh view...a new perspective...














1 comment: