Friday, January 3, 2014

Small World

I love referrals and social networking.  It is amazing to see how so many of us are interconnected and would not know it otherwise.  A friend of mine tagged me in a Facebook post, giving me a plug as a local photographer.  (Thank you Julie!) When I glanced at the post, I recognized the profile photo from our neighborhood's FB page.  We chatted and quickly discovered that not only do we live in the same subdivision, but we live just a few houses apart!  So, not only did I get to help create a few wonderful head-shots for one of the top 50 Beach body coaches but I also got to spend time with a great neighbor.

If you are looking to get fit, my new friend and neighbor can help you out. :)  Deborah Baska: Fit Fun and Fabulous! You CAN have it all.





1 comment: