Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The twins and their cousins

I love how many extended family groupings I have photographed lately.  It can be difficult to get everyone together but hopefully the effort is worth it when you look back at the photos several years from now.  Thank you for tolerating the muggy weather and the trek through the woods.  Hopefully you didn't leave with any poison ivy or too many ticks.  I managed to only bring one tick home (which was one too many in my opinion) but I would do it all again in a heartbeat.  I enjoyed exploring and as always, the twins were hilarious and entertaining.



















1 comment:

  1. Love them all, as always!! Darla you do great work. It make it seem so easy (and I know with my two it is not)!! Can't wait until next time.

    ReplyDelete