Sunday, March 20, 2011

Windy Kansas Day

I grew up in rural Kansas. I enjoy rustic country scenery. I like the peaceful quiet of an open field. I do not, however, like the wind that "comes sweeping down the plain". Ok, that song is about Oklahoma but Kansas sure has a lot of wind too! Thank you Baumgartner family for making the drive to meet me and for braving the very windy day. The kids were perfectly adorable and I had so much fun letting them "scare" me.





I love a good smiling photo but I just couldn't resist posting this one. He reminds me of one of the Hardy boys. Does anyone still read those books? :)

I suppose this photo could be considered an out-take of sorts. It is not a traditional portrait but I love the look of pure joy. :)

Baumgartner family, be watching for an email in the next day or so. Your images will be posted to my website shortly.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the Hardy Boys - I think I have Darin read those now! Thanks - he is such the serious one!

    Sioux

    ReplyDelete